Business Supplies at Owenhouse Ace Hardware
At Owenhouse Ace Hardware, we’re proud of our 140+ year history right here in Bozeman, MT. We understand how vital it is for local businesses to have community support, and that’s why we’re happy to help other local Bozeman businesses meet their unique business supply needs.
As your local business supply store, Owenhouse Ace makes it easy to get the quality supplies you need at the quantities and pricing you want. With access to over 50k items in-store and 1M online, restocking janitorial and business supplies at Owenhouse Ace is fast and convenient. And, with bulk and quantity discount opportunities, you’ll save on the everyday items you need to keep your business running.
Why Do Bozeman Businesses Choose Owenhouse Ace?
Owenhouse Ace Hardware makes business supply management more streamlined, cost-effective, and convenient.
Knowing your business IS our business! As a commercial customer at Owenhouse, you’ll enjoy a dedicated local expert to assist you with all your supply needs so you can focus on the things that matter most to your business. As one of our local Bozeman B2B customers, you’ll gain access to a wide range of benefits.
- Shop Owenhouse’s massive inventory of small business supplies and business cleaning supplies online 24/7 with no minimum order requirements. We have everything you need to keep your business running, from janitorial supplies to commercial paint, tools, electrical, plumbing, office supplies, and more.
- Store easy-to-access account information all in one place, including credit limits, payment history, past orders, invoices, and statements from both in-store and online purchases.
- Enjoy business customer pricing and case, item, and category level discounts available exclusively to our commercial clients, as well as sales and promotions with Ace Rewards.
- We offer curbside or in-store pickup as well as free local delivery on all business orders, so you can choose the option that works best for your business.
Free In-Town Delivery for Bozeman Businesses
At Owenhouse Ace, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we make shopping for all your business supplies easy and offer free local delivery for our business customers in Bozeman, Belgrade, and Gallatin Gateway. Here’s how it works:
- Call or email your order into your dedicated Owenhouse business account representative.
- For in-stock orders placed before noon, we’ll deliver your order the same day.
- If you place your in-stock order after noon, you still have plenty of options to get the supplies you need fast. You can choose to schedule a time to pick up your items in-store or opt for local delivery, and we’ll get you everything on your list by the following day.
We’re Local and Love Supporting Local Bozeman Businesses
At Owenhouse Ace Hardware, our roots have been firmly in the ground of Bozeman, MT, for generations. We love our community, and it’s been an honor to serve it for so long. We are steadfast in our commitment to supporting the Bozeman community, its residents, and businesses.
We believe supporting our community means shopping local, too. That’s why we are proud to support other local businesses by featuring their products throughout our stores and in our greenhouses. When you shop with Owenhouse Ace Hardware, you’re investing in your neighborhood and helping grow other local businesses.
Shopping at local businesses also strengthens the community by preserving local jobs and reinvesting in the local economy. Thanks to our loyal Bozeman customers, we’re able to employ Bozeman residents and provide exceptional, personalized service to all our customers.
Meet Your Business Account Representative at Owenhouse Ace
When you partner with Ace Hardware for your business supply needs, you’ll enjoy the benefits of partnering with a dedicated business account representative. At Owenhouse Ace Hardware, that partner is Tony Ostrowski, who brings 25 years of retail and business experience to his role, along with an unparalleled commitment to the community and the businesses he serves.
“One of the most important things I’ve learned in my career is the customer always comes first. I believe building strong, healthy relationships with our business customers begins with developing a deep understanding of their needs while providing the best possible experience. For me, going above and beyond is just second nature–I strive to fulfill the needs of our customers ahead of any and everything else.” – Tony Ostrowski
Contact Tony to see how he can help your business reach its goals!