Locations: Owenhouse West, Owenhouse Downtown
North Idaho Energy Logs products are a renewable energy source made entirely of wood by-products from sawmills. Energy Logs are a much cleaner burning fuel than firewood and other densified firelogs. Due to their manufacturing methods, Energy Logs create more heat with less particulate emissions, less ash and little or no residue. Have a pellet stove? No problem! Try their Super Premium Fir Pellets, available at Owenhouse West only!
North Idaho Energy Logs
- Energy Logs contain approximately 68,000 BTU’s per log.
- Energy Logs weigh approximately 8 lbs and measure 13 inches long by 4 inches in diameter.
- 1 pallet of Energy Logs has the heating capacity of 1.5 to 2 cords of firewood; requiring far less storage space.
- North Idaho Energy Logs are sold in a 2 pack of Logs for $7.99 each or as a 240 Log pallet for $329.99.
- Pallets of Energy Logs only available at Owenhouse West.
North Idaho Super Premium Pellets
- Pellet fuel is a recycled and renewable heat source for your home.
- These Super Premium Pellets pack 8400 BTU per pound.
- Low moisture content, less than 1/2 of 1% ash and no additives.
- Easily store a year’s supply in 1/3 of the space used for firewood.
- Each ton of pellets is shipped with 2 individual pallet covers (2 mil. inner and 4 mil. outer) to offer the most protection from environmental moisture.
- Super Premium Pellets are available in 40 lb bags for $5.99 each or as a one ton pallet (50 bags) for $293.50.
- Bags of pellets available at Owenhouse West and Owenhouse Downtown. Pallets of pellets only available at Owenhouse West.
For more information on North Idaho Energy Logs and Super Premium Pellets visit their website: www.northidahoenergylogs.com